Monday, September 3, 2012

A fun surprise from Tucker. A ‘just because’ present.

Neal got a package in the mail the other day and he set it down with all the other mail.  I waited as long as I could and finally said, “Open it!”  I don’t know what he was waiting for, but I was as curious as could be.  Isn’t there a saying that goes something like, “Curiosity got the cat!”  Anyway, I couldn’t stand the suspense and was going to open it myself if he didn’t get to it.  It was a new tie and he loved it!  He sported it the very next morning and kept saying how much he liked it.  Tucker, you did great.  I’m glad that someone dares pick something in the clothing department for Neal.  He is not an easy person to please.  I’ve learned that over the years and will not even buy him a t-shirt.  As the old saying goes, “You’re a brave man, Charlie Brown!”  I guess we could have chosen a better place to take the picture.  Dad was on his way to school and I happen to have the phone in my hand and told him to stand still for a minute so I could take his picture.  Didn’t think about the fact that we were in the bathroom!!  Too funny.  A big THANK YOU Tucker.  Dad loves the tie!

IMG_0038

No comments:

Post a Comment