Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lynda Ann celebrates her 41st birthday!

She didn’t like any of the pictures that Emmi took of us so I just had to pick the one that I liked the best!  Do any of us really ever like what we look like in pictures?  Probably not so much.  I always think I’m much cuter than the picture and that I don’t have near as many wrinkles as the camera seems not to miss!

Annie came by the office last week and while we were visiting she met a few co-workers who wandered by my desk.  After Lynda left one of the co-workers came by my desk and said “Was that your daughter?”  I told her it was and she said, “Wow, she sure looks a lot like you.”  I just smile and say thanks.  I often wonder if people just say that because it is something to say, or if they really mean it.  When they don’t know the history it always makes me wonder.  What do you think, Annie, do we look alike? 

IMG_4198IMG_4195

No comments:

Post a Comment