Sunday, March 25, 2012

Some blessings and miracles I need to record.

All arrived in China safely, had a wonderful safe time, and arrived home happy and glad to be in these United States safe and sound.

Tucker called last night and told us that a huge deal he was working on went through!  He has captured one of the biggest school districts in California to be part of their companies program.  Way to go Tucker!

I sang in a quartet this morning at a ward conference and have had a scratchy throat for the past two weeks.  I was singing soprano and concerned that I wouldn’t be able to hit the high notes.  Thanks to a prayer and a prayer answered my voice was clear and true during the song.  My talk went well too.  Do I believe in miracles?  Most definitely.  They happen almost every day in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment