Monday, January 2, 2012

My little MP3 player and me.

I went walking for the first time with my MP3 player that Jeff and Lynda Ann gave me for Christmas.  I walked over an hour and was serenaded all the way by Perry Como, Andy Williams and various country stars.  It was absolutely delightful.  Almost better than having a friend along with you.  One can listen, walk to the beat and even sing along when there aren’t any cars coming down the street!  It is also a wonderful time to think about whatever is on your mind. 

Thank you Jeff for taking the time to load all my favorite artists singing my favorite songs.  I had to chuckle a couple of time because I had it programed for random songs and I would hear some fun country western and

then all of a sudden I would hear the tab choir singing “Consider the Lilies of the Field or the Hallelujah Chorus!  Quite a change, don’t you think?  It was great and I can transition very quickly!

IMG_2988

No comments:

Post a Comment