Monday, January 9, 2012

Dinner with the Hintze Family

Yesterday, Neal and I were invited over to Jeff and Mindy's for dinner. Because of our Sunday schedules we didn't get over there until about 5:30. Jeff and Mindy were gracious hosts and Mindy's dinner of pot roast, potatoes, gravy, carrots and salads was delicious. We ate, visited and Neal even played Wii golf with Grayson who beat him on two holes!

The highlight of the dinner was when I said to Grayson, "You have a birthday coming up in two weeks! How old will you be?" Grayson excitedly said, "Eight." I smiled and said, "And what happens when you turn eight?" His reply, "I get my carving knife back." We all had a good laugh.

Thanks Jeff and Mindy for the invite and for a delicious Sunday dinner that I didn't have to prepare!

No comments:

Post a Comment