Saturday, December 31, 2011

Clever and very fun Christmas present

I met with the 'that old gang of mine’ (the tobacco staff of years ago) for lunch.  After lunch Brittney said she had a little gift for me so I followed her to her car.  Below is a picture of her gift.  She said she dreamed it and had to make it for me.  It was going to be for Mother’s Day but with a new baby and other responsibilities in her life she didn’t get it delivered.  Thus she said it became Mother’s Day, Birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas present.  I love it!  Thanks Brittney for your very clever gift.  Brittney commented that she thought Annie would love the idea!  As you can see, there are five gift cards to eating establishements along with five Wendy’s gift certificates for the junior frosties.  The center of the flower is a huge chocolate kiss!

IMG_2987

No comments:

Post a Comment