Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Funny things happen at work along with very nice things.

This is a picture of the front of a reindeer in one cubicle and the back of the reindeer in another cubicle.  They even set it up so that you could lift the tail and shake it a bit and malt balls would come out.  All this was thought of and created by Nancy and Megan.  I help a little but I certainly was not the brains behind the invention!  I love my job and the crazy people I work with.  Nancy is pointing to the heart which is removed when you want some candy!

IMG_2845IMG_2846IMG_2847 

I was also given a very special present from Ashley.  She is a darling girl who is in the young adult age and fast approaching the age when she can no longer be involved in the single’s wards.  We have shared a lot with each other and have become close over the years.  She gave me figurine with this note:

“Jeannine, Have I told you that you're the best?  I don’t know how to thank you for all that you have done for me.  I appreciate the fact that you are always willing to listen and give advice.  You have helped me through a lot lately.  I love coming to work each day knowing you will be there with a smile to brighten my day.  I think Heavenly Father knew I would need you, and I could not ask him for a better friend.  I am honored that we have become so close and that I get to call you my friend.  I hope that every tie you look at this gift you know how much you and your friendship mean to me.  Thanks again for everything and Merry Christmas!  Love, Ashley”  This is called “Friendship”

IMG_2844

No comments:

Post a Comment