Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Neal’s birthday

Neal’s birthday was celebrated rather quietly. The actual day of his birthday found him teaching from morning until 10 that evening. I was working all day and had my own set of meetings that night. So on Friday night we invited Midge and Jim over for dinner and bridge.


I reflect on my years with Neal and feel a great love and admiration for the man that he is. Is he perfect? No, none of us can claim that, but he is a person who tries on a daily basis to be the best he can. He is a man without guile. He has a great capacity to love people. He has a strong testimony and a great love of the gospel. I love him for his unconditional love of me.


Happy birthday Neal, I LOVE you!


IMG_2767


Notice the lemon pie. His mother always brought him a lemon pie on his birthday every single year so I couldn’t let that tradition slip by. This is Neal’s favorite pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment