Friday, December 30, 2011

Lots of gifts. I have very thoughtful children!

From Jeff and Mindy, Neal and I were given a gift certificate for a movie, free popcorn and free drinks.  Great gift.  Neal and I went to see Mission Impossible and enjoyed the movie and the treats.  From Jamie and Tucker we got a book of pictures from our visit to California for Lexi’s baptism.  I also got note paper and pen along with a soap dispenser – which I love! 

IMG_2971IMG_2972IMG_2973IMG_2974

Lila Mae gave me the statue of “Sisters”.  There is a lot of meaning that goes along with the figurine. 

IMG_2975

Maren and Greg  gave me this beautiful book of the life of Christ and a gift card to Barnes and Noble.  Who wouldn’t love a gift card to a book store!  Wonderful gift!

IMG_2977IMG_2978

Lyndsy gave me a gift certificate for mink eyelashes!  Yes, mink!  She also gave me some wonderful smelling shower gel.  I’m already using it and love it!  I’ll let you know in picture how the mink looks on my eyes!  This note came along with the gift certificate. 

IMG_2981IMG_2980

Jeff and Lynda Ann gave me The Wizard of Oz, Eagle Eye and an MP3 player that Jeff is loading all my favorite songs on so when I go walking I can listen to good music.  Neal and I watched Eagle Eye Christmas Eve after everyone left – that’s why I don’t have a picture of it.  It was a great, fast action and suspenseful movie!  Thanks Jeff for picking that out for me.

IMG_2976

No comments:

Post a Comment