Monday, May 9, 2011

Hair Day

Can I just say that when someone finds the PERFECT 'hair’ person you attach yourself to them for life.  Neal and I have been going to Dave for as long as we’ve been married.  I think there may have been one or two times when I’ve gone to someone else because I was desperate and both times it was a huge mistake.  Dave is the man!  But, plan ahead because he is booked three months out!!  Aren’t you proud of me Jamie?  I always have my trusty little camera with me for just such an occasion!

May2011 005 May2011 004

2 comments:

  1. Yep, was just thinking I was proud of you for even taking it at the hairdresser! Those are the "real" things that are great to blog about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were a natural blonde. What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete