Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Easy to get Behind on Blogging

 There is so much going on and I find that I get a lot done but my journaling seems to suffer.  It isn't that is is a low priority, I just get caught up in so many other things and always in the back of my mind, I'm going to get my blog done.  Today is catch up day.  

First of all, Neal and I finally took the time to arrange all my counted cross stitch pictures that haven't been spoken for and get them hung on the wall in my office (or spare bedroom).  We've hung all seasons up there and they look great.  Neal did a great job of spacing and laying them on the floor and getting an idea of what looks best where.  I had a lot of input on the placement and it all worked out perfectly.  Silly to have spent so many hours and money on these projects and not have them where I can enjoy them.

I think they look fantastic.  

Next item.  Maren along with Brock, Boston and their friend drove to California to spend the weekend with Tucker and his girls.  Maren said they had a wonderful time and enjoy the trip to Pismo Beach, but mostly just visiting and catching up with her brother and Jamie and the girls.




Tucker and Maren always enjoy being together.  A great love and bond between them.  As a mother, it is heart warming.

No comments:

Post a Comment