Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Baby Sitting

Or should I say Dog sitting.  Neal and I were invited to Ron and Judy's to celebrate Neal's and Judy's birthdays.  I knew I couldn't leave Sprout for over 4 hours in his play pen so I asked Mallory if she would come and tend Sprout for the evening, stay over night and then we could do lunch and shopping the next day (which was Saturday).  She came up after her work and school and Neal and I were able to go to Stanfield's and enjoy the evening without having to worry about Sprout.  Sprout and Brinkley played and bounced around together until Sprout was pretty much warn out.  Good to have Brinkley be such a patient and gentle dog as to put up with Sprout's energy.

Mallory and I shopped at the mall the next day, had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and then she headed home.  I was so appreciative of her giving of her time to come and tend Sprout.  Thanks Mallory!


We also had a very fun talk about life at BYU, her studies, her job, and her new calling and new friends.  


No comments:

Post a Comment