Thursday, November 11, 2021

Thursday Thoughts for Sunday

I won't be able to post my usual Sunday thoughts this Sunday so I'm going to post them now.  While I was decorating the the house for the holidays I stopped for a few minutes and looked at all the pictures in this book the Lynda Ann made for me. I think the holidays always make me a little more nostalgic then usual.  I love all of you and I'm grateful for all that each one of you positively contribute to this family.  It is hard when we have 3 of you living far away and Jeffrey not with us anymore.  Now we have Abby on a mission and Emmi in the Navy.  So even the grandchildren are now grown up and moving away.  I'm sad that you can't join us for every gathering and for each of the holidays.  I think I've had a glimpse of the longing Father in Heaven has for each one of us.  Just as I turn my heart toward each of you, He turns his heart toward all of us.  He has set in motion an eternal plan for us to return to Him.  And through the atonement of His Son, the plan of salvation and happiness will bring us back to Him.  I love you all and I miss greatly.  


These are life's greatest blessings.  


No comments:

Post a Comment