Sunday, November 21, 2021

Sunday Thoughts

Today I'm thinking about my little namesake missionary, Abby.  I know that one day this month she will have hit her half way mark of her mission.  I can't believe it!  She will celebrate her time in California as a missionary and what a wonderful thing to do.  Her missionary companion wanted to do something special for Abby and so she asked her family to each write things that we loved about Abby and send them so that she could put them in a book and present them to Abby on her half way mark anniversary.  I hope she had a memorable day reading about all of the reasons we love her, honor her and pray for her success as a person and as a missionary. 

Abby is the most wonderful granddaughter ever and I am so proud of her.  I know she will look back on these days as some of the most exhausting and gratifying days of her life.  I know she works hard, she studies and serves hard, and she loves the people in her Spanish speaking mission.  I know she loves the Lord with all her heart, might, mind and strength.  I love who she is and who she is becoming every day.

Be happy little girl and know that you are loved and prayed for!  



No comments:

Post a Comment