Friday, November 26, 2021

Funny Neal Story

Neal text me the other day and asked me if I wanted a pedicure.  I told him I didn't need one but if he wanted one to go ahead.  He went to the place we usually go.  The lady there just thinks Neal is the cat's meow and loves to kid around with him.  Well, as only Neal could do, he fell asleep during the pedicure!  Yup, fast asleep.  So this lady who loves to mess with Neal, paints his toes with Christmas pictures.  When he wakes up, this is what he saw.  Candy cane, snow flakes and Christmas tree on top his feet and painted into his toes!  He laughed along with all of us.  When I sent the picture to Tucker, Tucker said, "I certainly hope you recorded this."   I told him that I wasn't with him and didn't know what had happened until Neal got home and told me.  But we do have the pictures for posterity.  Great joke on Pa!!!!  Ho, Ho, Ho and Merry Christmas.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment