Sunday, November 21, 2021

 We don't just wake up one day and think I'm going to the temple.  We need to prepare each day to be worthy to be in the temple.  We are an eternal family and can all be together for eternity with the temple blessings in our lives.  Joseph F. Smith said  in 1902 that one day he hoped we would have temples that would dot the earth and be accessible to all members through the world.  The temples bring us joy and purpose.  What a wonderful blessing to be in the temple just this week with Lynda Ann, Jeff, Emmi and Mallory.  To sit on the row and look down at my family was almost beyond containment of happiness.  One of Emmi's request was to attend the temple while she was on leave.  What an example this granddaughter is to me of the importance of temples in our lives.  We did a 4:00 p.m. session and by the time we got out, of course, it was dark.  But, we took pictures anyway.  I was so happy and grateful to be invited to join this good family.  

Jeff, Mallory, Emmi, Lynda Ann and I

Beautiful Bountiful Temple
Two sisters who love each other and love being with each other.  Mallory and Emmi.
There is much to be done in our temples and much to learn.  How grateful I am for that little square piece of white paper that allows me to enter the temple.  It is a sacred possession and I cherish it.  Some of my most sacred experiences have happened in the temple.  And last Thursday evening was a scared experience for me.  



No comments:

Post a Comment