Thursday, September 23, 2021

Thursday, Day 2

 Emmi had to work this morning so Annie and I got to sleep in.  I woke up about 6:45.  Emmi had already left for work so I came out in the front room so I didn't disturb Annie and I did some stitching and read a book until Emmi got home about 9:30.  We had hopes of going to the temple but Annie has a cold and the temples have asked that you don't come if you don't feel well.  So we called the temple and cancelled our appointment and made different plans for the day.  We left about 12:30 and got a bite to eat and then to the salon to get pedicures.  From there we did some in and out of stores shopping, bought a few little things and then made a stop at Cold Stone for ice cream.  We sat outside and enjoyed the perfect weather and temperature.  Very fun and very relaxed day.

This is Emmi in her NWU (Navy working uniform).  

This is the patch that Emmi wears on her uniform when she is on the ship.
Her hat that is part of her uniform.

I was actually excited when I saw this patch on her uniform.  I actually have this Don't Tread On Me cross stitched on one of my projects that is hanging in the kitchen.  It has an interesting history that you would find very interesting.  Go look it up.

Thought this was fun that she had me and Annie scheduled on her calendar of events.
Getting ready for our pedicures.



Last but least we stopped at Cold Stone for ice cream.  So delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment