Sunday, April 18, 2021

Sunday Thoughts

 Gorgeous blossoms bring a sure sign of Spring in the sir.  I couldn't help but think that we are like these blooms.  We emerge as a perfect protected bud.  

Like the blossoms we grow and open up and during that process, we have to face the wind and rain and storms that always come our way.  
But the rain and wind will help mold us, change us, make us strong.  And with the help of others and our Savior, we transform into a different kind of beautiful as we become sweet delicious and unique fruit.  I don't think we could meet our potential as sons and daughters of God without being exposed to the trials of life.  When I look around, I see many other types of blossoms all going through the same process.  While we are all facing different challenges we are all rooted together by the strong branches and fed through the love of our Savior.  

I'm kind of making this up as I go along but I think you get the message.  I don't think there is a time of year that I love more than late Spring in Utah.  We do get all four seasons during Spring.  Snow, cold, wind, sleet, rain, warmth and every vibrant color imaginable.  I'm feeling very thankful and very happy today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment