Sunday, April 11, 2021

Sunday Thoughts

 As I was driving through the canyons yesterday on my way to Midway.  I was, as always, humbled by the beauties of nature and the world around me.  I love Spring and the feeling of a new beginning each year.  I love that Conference, this year was welcomed by beautiful warm sunshine weather.  The blossoms are gorgeous and all the trees slowly unfolding their tiny leaves.  It was such a good time of reflection as I drove.  I thought about the atonement of our Savior and the a comment that Dieter F. Uchtdorf made in conference.  He said "Our failures do not have to define us, they can refine us!"  What a wonderful message of hope.  I am so eternally grateful to my mother who taught me the gospel and to love it.  I'm grateful for my testimony.  Brother Jan Eric Newman said, "We cannot give the oil of our conversion to someone else. We have to provide a nourishing enrichment for the testimony seed to grow.  Conversion is a personal journey.  I am so grateful for my journey and pray that I will always stand true and faithful.  

One of natures beauties as I was out walking in the wee hours of the morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment