Sunday, March 8, 2020

Thinking about my mom.

I've been going through papers of my mothers and found this poem that she wrote.  Oh, how I miss her.  I'm so glad I have her journal and things she wrote.  I hope my journal will be a blessing to my posterity some day as my mothers has become a priceless treasure to me.

"You never know when someone
  May catch a dream from you.
  You never know when a little word
  Or something you may do
  May open up the windows
  Of a mind that seeks the light .
  The way you live may not matter at all,
  But you never know, it might.

  And just in case it could be
  That another's life, through you,
  Might possibly change for the better
  With a broader and brighter view,
  It seems it might be worth a try
  At pointing the way to the right . .
  Of course, it may not matter at all,
  But then again . . . it might."


No comments:

Post a Comment