Sunday, March 22, 2020

Cleaning

I spent the day that I was sent home cleaning.  I couldn't stand to just sit and do nothing and got anxious listening to the news and all the damage that happened to the town of Magna.  Mallory had been picked up by Annie who was on her way home from work.  I know that Mallory was totally freaked out by the earthquake.  She shared with me that earthquakes have been the fear of life ever since she was little.  She needed to be home.  There is a feeling of 'safety' in home.  I was glad she was with her mom.

So back to my day.  I decided to do some cleaning.  I got the vacuum out and noticed that it wasn't really picking up very good.  So I tipped it upside down and this is what I pulled out of the rollers.  I literally had to use some scissors to cut some of it out.  Disgusting.  That is literally a huge ball of hair!!!


The vacuum worked like a charm after that!

Then to bring some laughter to my day, Annie sent me this.  Great comic relief.  Thanks Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment