Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Some fun pictures and memories

Here is a picture of the Christmas trees after they were done.  I'm amazed.  They are beautiful and so creative.


 Hayley celebrated her 17th birthday and wanted to go axe throwing.  Part of her present was getting her hair cut and from there to the axe throwing.  She did a great job and had a great time.  Happy birthday, Hayley.
 Abby posted this one the family chat.  One of the funnier pictures of our family.  Love it!  Wish I new how to turn it, but just can't figure it out.
 This is a picture of our new bedspread.  What do you think?  It used to belong to Judy.  They got a new one and I inherited this one.  Nice change.  By the way.  This was special made and cost over $1,000!  (Not for me, but for Judy when she had it special made.)
 Christmas light are up on our house.  Can't believe it is already November and time to start thinking about getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
 Andrew posted this on the family chat.  He said he was out collecting fast offerings and saw this sign and just had to take a picture of it and post it.  So glad he did.  Way to go, Andrew, for collecting fast offerings and doing your priesthood duties.
 So I had my final colonoscopy at the age of 75.  Mallory drove out to pick up her mom and bring her in to our house where Annie took my car and drove to work.  In the morning she left work and came to the house and picked me up and took me to the facility.

The good news is that the doctor said I didn't have to have anymore.  Very, very happy about that.  I won't miss drinking all that nasty stuff.  However, I have to admit the drug they give you to put you to sleep is fabulous.  Lynda Ann said that the nurse tried to wake me up and I kept telling her to let me sleep and that I loved the drug.  I have to admit, it leaves you with not a care in the world.  When they got me awake enough to release me to Annie's care, she brought me home.  Annie had worked the night before so she was exhausted and so was I.  We both slept until noon and then Annie was picked up by Jeff who also had his colonoscopy.  Thank goodness Jeff and I came through with flying colors. Thanks, Annie, for taking such good care of me and sacrificing such needed sleep!  Annie entitled this picture, "Gam on drugs!"  Don't you think I'm way too happy!!!  Mallory laughed and laughed when she saw it and Emmi said it was one to be saved!
 The other day, I got this note delivered with a beautiful bouquet of flowers.  Heather and Rylie wanted me to know they were thinking about me and the passing of Nita.  How incredible thoughtful! Wonderful to have such kind friends.
Last but not least.  This is the only picture I got this year of Halloween from any of my grandchildren. Cute picture of Abby and Lightyear.

No comments:

Post a Comment