Sunday, November 17, 2019

Going back in time

Tucker came for a workshop here in Salt Lake.  In the morning I took him and picked up his friend downtown and dropped them off at the building where their meetings were.  It just happened that they were on Commonwealth Ave.  I remembered that was the street where Jeffrey was brought to when he was born.  Tucker's meeting place was on the West side of State Street.  Our rented house was on the East side.  It used to be that you could enter Commonwealth off of State Street but I quickly found out that the entrance to that street was closed.  I went up 21st South to the top of Commonwealth and drove down the street.  Of course, things have changed.  Most of the houses are still the same, but the one we lived in had changed a little.  There was a fence around it and it had been painted.  But, it was still the same little house.  Annette and Allan also lived across the street from us when they had Brent.  Of course, I had to take a picture of it.  I can't share this with Jeffrey but going down the street and taking the picture sure brought a boat load of wonderful baby memories with Jeffrey.


No comments:

Post a Comment