Sunday, September 16, 2018

Saturday project

Saturday morning rolled around and I knew that it was time to get the strawberry jam and raspberry jam made.  I ran to Costco and bought all the ingredients, including the berries and home to spend from 1:00 to 7:00 p.m. making over 80 1/2 pints of Jam!  I divided up the jars between Maren, Lynda Ann and Neal and I.  Most of the jam went to the girls because I can't eat anything with seeds in it so that totally eliminates both those jams.  I always feel so happy when the last bottle is filled.

 Of course Mother's old metal funnel.  I LOVE that I saved this little piece of canning equipment from Mother's kitchen.


Delivered the jam to Maren and Lynda Ann today and had a nice visit with both families.  We also go to see Maren and Greg's home.  They said it should be done by the 1st of November.


No comments:

Post a Comment