Sunday, September 16, 2018

I Love Jets! Fighter Jets!

Neal and I were home Saturday evening and we heard some jets flying over our home.  I was sad that I missed them.  A few minutes later we heard them again.  Then a few minutes later we heard them again!  So I ran out on the patio and sure enough here they came again.  The same four jets just kept circling and flying over our home.  It was so exciting to watch them.  I wish I could have taken better pictures but felt good I got the ones I did.  As I was getting ready to go in I heard them coming again, looked up and right above my head all four of them flew side by side on their way back to the their base.  They were so low that I could almost see the pilots.  Of course I waved as if I thought they could see me.  Goodness, by the time I had my had up to wave they were past!  What a thrill it was to have them flying over so closely.





No comments:

Post a Comment