Monday, February 19, 2018

Valentine's

Neal always remembers Valentine's Day.  He never forgets to get me something.  This year we decided that going out on the actual day was rather stupid because every place is totally crowded.  So we opted to go out Tuesday night.  We went to the movie The Greatest Showman (which was excellent) and then to Market Street for dinner.  We walked in about 8:00 and the place was only about half full.  Plenty of seating and time to just relax and eat and visit.  We had a delicious dinner.  It is always fun to go out to dinner, just the two of us, and have a chance to be a bit carefree and forget about serious life issues.  Neal also gave me a fancy ( personally selected and packed) box of chocolates.

Actually, this picture made me hungry.  I'm off to eat one :-)
I hope my son and son's in law are just as romantic and remember this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment