Sunday, February 4, 2018

Another project finish and another one started

This saying totally takes me back to my youth.  Perry Como sang this song "Catch a Falling Star" and I always loved it.  When I saw that someone had created a counted cross stitch I had to have it.  It has now been blocked and pressed and is waiting for Neal to take it to the framers and get it framed.  I will post a picture of it when we get it back from the framers.  I had mentioned to Mallory, in one of her letters that I didn't know what I was going to do with all this needle work and she wrote right back and said, "Oh I'm sure I can take a few of them off your hands when I get home from my mission!  Maybe some of my grandchildren will want one to remember me by.  So I'll just keep stitching away!
This is my next project.  I'm not going to put the saying that is on there on mine.  Mine will say "With Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness".
 As you can see, I've just barely started it and what you are seeing is the brick in the middle of the house.  Yup, I've a long way to go, but I shall keep you posted each month on my progress.  I started this February 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment