Sunday, February 11, 2018

Another Car Accident!!!!!

Neal was on his way home from UVU and called me and said that he would be delayed a little bit because he was in an accident.  He didn't give me all the detail until later.  He did fall asleep and hit a car in front of him who swerved and hit another car.  Neal's car and the one he hit had to be towed.  I'll be surprised if the insurance company keeps him insured.  Two accidents in a year!  We don't know for sure but I'm betting that they will total this car as well.  So that will be two totaled cars in one year.  Neal now (hopefully) taking the train every day.  He just cannot drive without falling asleep.  Thank goodness, no one was hurt.  Huge blessing there.  I took this picture of Neal's car through the Jeep window when I went to the towing yard to pick him up that night.  I would love to take his keys and never let him drive again!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment