Sunday, February 4, 2018

Mallory's pictures

Mallory posted a couple pictures on her blog.  This picture of Lynda Ann and Jeff, I've never seen.  What a cute picture of a brother and sister.  It made me tear up just looking at it.
Mallory also posted a couple pictures from her mission that I thought were darling and wanted to put on my blog.  Mallory is loving her mission but feeling the pangs of home sickness.  Both of her companions are going home at the end of this month and apparently that is all they can talk about and it is making Mallory think a lot more of home than usual.  She talked to the mission counselor and was told to call home and see if that would settle her heart.  Annie got a call at 6:45 yesterday morning and she and Mallory were able to have a nice long talk.  There is nothing more soothing than having a conversation with your mom.  I think that is what I miss the most about having mother gone is that I can't just pick up the phone or drive to Provo and visit with her.  Glad that Mallory was able to call her mom.  Annie said there were some tears when they said 'goodbye' but having that talk will help Mallory keep going.  We love you Mallory!







No comments:

Post a Comment