Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The ending of a fun vacation

We have been going to Rosarito, Mexico ever since 2001.  We've gone down at least 2 times a year and have enjoyed every times we have been there.  We love playing golf there, eating tacos at a certain taco stand - one that would never pass our safety food standards!  We loved shopping at the local supermarket, fixing lots of good food and playing hours of bridge.  We always shop on the way down and sometimes on the way back.  It was sad to know that this would be our last trip.  Ron and Judy put their home up for sale and it sold in one week.  Our last trip down could have been uneventful if I hadn't had a battle with some bed bugs!  Woke up the first morning and thought I had hives.  Woke up the second morning and was covered with hives.  As Neal and I made the bed we spotted a bedbug that was full of blood.  More investigation and 5 more bedbugs were found!  Neal and I counted over 60 bites on my chin, neck and arms.  I've never had anything itch like these bedbug bites do.  I've about scratched my skin off!

The pictures really don't show the extent of the bites.  Believe me, there were many and they are horrible.
Now back to the trip.  When we arrived in San Diego we stopped at an Italian place and had some dinner.  It was absolutely delicious!



We always have great times golfing.

Ron and Neal get pedicures while Judy and I read our books and talked.  Neither one of us needed pedicure or manicure.
This is a picture of me buying some liquor for two friends of mine, Heather and Nick.  Judy thought it was funny that the Stake Relief Society President was buying liquor so had to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment