Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day Celebration

The celebration began with my meeting Lila Mae and Susan at the California Pizza Kitchen at Fashion Place Mall.  We had a delicious lunch, did some shopping and then said our "goodbyes".  We had a terrific rain and hail storm while we were shopping.  After they left I stopped at Smith's and bought the groceries for Sunday's dinner.  Susan gave me a new set of dish towels, some hot pads and a $50.00 gift certificate to Talbots!  She also gave me this sweet message:

When I got home from shopping I found a package on the front porch.  Inside the package was the best gift ever.  A new cell phone cover!  Here it is.
I absolutely love it and will carry it around with me with pride!  What a great gift.  Thank Tucker, Jamie and the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment