Sunday, May 8, 2016

Sunday and Mother's Day

TLyoday was the usual Sunday meetings and then home to get ready for Maren, Greg and their family and Lynda Ann, Jeff and their family to come to dinner.  We had a delicious dinner of  steaks, baked potatoes, veggies, salads and ice cream for dessert.  After dinner we played What Were You Thinking and had some great laughs.  Greg even joined in the game.  Maren had to work that evening so her family had to leave at 6:00.  Annie's family stayed and played Shang Hi and then they headed home.  It was a fun day and I loved every moment of it.
Maren gave me some lip gloss and some crazy bath balls.  I will take some pictures the first time I used them.  I can hardly wait.

I also got this sweet note and a chocolate bar from Mallory.

A nice ending to a perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment