Sunday, March 6, 2016

The genealogy journey continues . . . .

Lynda Ann has been interested for years to get names and genealogy for her biological parents.  In fact, she indicates the spirit has been nagging at her for a long time and again, since Jeffrey's passing, the need has been intensified.  She asked a lady in her ward who is assigned to help people with their family history.  I can't tell all the events because I wasn't there but from what Lynda Ann has shared with me and what I remember, both Lynda Ann and this sister have felt such an urgency to do the research and get the temple work done for them.

These are the pictures this sister was able to find of Lynda Ann's bio mother and father.  OH MY GOSH!  Can you see the resemblance?  It is so apparent.  Annie said it was such an emotional moment to actually look at some pictures of her blood line.  The first and second picture are of her bio mother.


 This next picture is of her bio father. The minute I saw it I thought how much Emmi looks like her bio grandfather.  I was so taken back by the resemblance.

No comments:

Post a Comment