Sunday, March 20, 2016

The dedication of the Provo City Center Temple

This morning Neal and I had the privilege of going to the Provo City Center Temple dedication.  We attended at our Stake Center.  The meeting was powerful.  Having the opportunity to do the Hosannah Shout is always very moving.  I am so grateful for the gospel, the atonement of the Savior and my testimony of the church.  I pray that some day all my children and posterity will be anxiously engaged in the work of the Lord.  Picture of tickets to get in to the session and the white hanky I bought at Deseret Book just for the occasion.

I would add here that this is the old tabernacle where I went with mother for Stake Conference.  We would always sit up in the balcony.   Annette sang a solo and Lila Mae told me that she had played the bells here.  It burned down almost to the ground and all the people who grew up in Provo were so happy when they found out the church was going to salvage what they could of this great landmark and turn it into a temple.  It is beautiful!  .  

No comments:

Post a Comment