Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine’s Day

I never know what to expect from Neal.  He will usually always give me flowers and a box of candy.  But when he chooses to give them to me is always a surprise.  Thursday afternoon he was all of a sudden standing at my desk at work with a huge bouquet of flowers.  I loved them and was delighted that he would bring them over to work.  The next day he showed up with two more yellow flowers.  Really!  He didn’t think the arrangement had enough yellow in it.  Now, do you know any man who would study a bouquet of flowers and the next day add more colors to it!  With or without the extra yellow flowers they were beautiful and very much enjoyed.  I brought them home from work for the weekend and may take them back tomorrow because the better part of my day is spent at work.  My favorite part of the bouquet were the two bees that were included.  At home a box of candy was waiting for me.  Neal is very thoughtful and I love him for that.

IMG_1669IMG_1670IMG_1671IMG_1672

Neal and I also sent all the grandchildren their Valentine with a $2.00 bill in it.  A funny thing happened with the cards.  Maren told us that all the kids got their valentine except for Jaden.  So she told him that he was too old and that is why he didn’t get one.  The truth is that Jaden’s came back as undeliverable.  So we gave it to Maren to give to Jaden.  We would never leave you out Jaden and one is never too old for a Valentine!

Maren and Greg came by on Valentine’s Day and brought me a beautiful bouquet of while roses with little purple flowers.  We haven’t seen them since Christmas so it was so nice to visit with them for a few minutes and hear about their cruise.  They apparently had plus and negative to say about the cruise and taking the kids.  All in all it sounded like they had a good time.  Thanks Maren and Greg for the flowers.  They are gorgeous and I love that you would take the time to bring them by.  Love you both!

IMG_1673

This is what I gave Neal.  The problem with the picture is that he ate the “O” cookie before I had a chance to get a picture of it.  Neal does love cookies! 

IMG_1674

No comments:

Post a Comment