Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Two birthdays this month.

River and Andrew both had birthdays this month.  River turned 9 and Andrew turned 10.  I had not realized they were almost exactly 1 year apart.  Annie invited us out on Saturday to be in on some of the festivities.  Andrew didn’t want a cake, he wanted a pizza cookie and for his party they played Minute to Win It challenges.  Here are some pictures of his party and opening his presents.  Annie made some scratch invitations.  I didn’t have one that hadn’t been scratched but you can see where the silver is scratched off to reveal Andrew Gerton’s Birthday Party.  Very clever.  I might add here that Lynda Ann sent me a text later that evening that said, “That is the last time I throw a party for a bunch of boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”  Neal and I got a good laugh when we read that.

IMG_1681IMG_1683IMG_1686IMG_1687IMG_1692IMG_1691IMG_1690IMG_1689

Just a cute picture of Mallory and Emmi.  They get accused of being twins often and I think they like it.  They have grown to be best of friends.  If you notice, Emmi has Charlie in the bag at her waist.

IMG_1688

I didn’t get any pictures nor did I hear what River’s celebration was like.  But, I’m sure he had a fun day.  Happy birthday to both grandsons! 

No comments:

Post a Comment