Monday, February 16, 2015

Lynda Ann gave her first Relief Society Lesson

Annie called me a month ago to tell me that she had been called to be a Relief Society teacher.  She is teaching from the book of the life of President Benson.  I decided that I would surprise her and drive out to Stansbury on her first Sunday of teaching.  She did a beautiful job and I was proud of her.  Emmi was there and Abby slipped in as well.  I had Emmi sneak a picture of her. 

IMG_1675

This was her handout.  I have mine on my fridge.  I love handouts to take home.  It reminds me during the week of the lesson and every time I reread them it helps me align myself with who I am and what I am and what I should be about.  I love the gospel of Jesus Christ.

IMG_1677

She did a beautiful job and I noticed that after her lesson she had many ladies giving her hugs and thanking her for sharing her thoughts and testimony.  My buttons were popping.  I had to leave right after to get back to Salt Lake but not before I was able to see all the kids and give them a hug.  This was a picture Emmi took of Andrew and I.  What a handsome missionary!!  You notice he is almost as tall as I am!  It won’t be long until I am the shortest one in the whole family.

IMG_1676

No comments:

Post a Comment