Monday, February 16, 2015

A Random Post

Tucker and I were texting back and forth and he sent me this picture and said that Peyton’s group dance took first place overall in her category.  The girls did a duet and received a ruby which was equivalent to second place (not overall, but in their category) and Jordyn’s solo also got that same mark.  Tucker said that between the three of them they had seven dances.  Wish we could have been there.

IMG_1665

Now on a completely different subject.  I saw this cartoon and fell in love with it.  I wear fuzzy slipper socks from the moment winter sets in until summer is fully here.  Mindy called me and asked what I would like for Christmas and I told her fuzzy socks!  This is a Sandra Boynton cartoon and it says:  “Whatever the question, fuzzy socks are the answer!”  LOVE IT!!

IMG_1666

No comments:

Post a Comment