Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving week and I’ve a lot to be thankful for!

I’m most grateful that Derek arrived safely from China and Tucker, Jamie and girls arrived safely from California.  We just have CJ and Justin coming in from Washington on Thanksgiving Day.  I’m so excited to have our big family all gathered together this week.  What an event!  We wish Spencer and Walker could have been with us.

I was in my bedroom just watching TV when Peyton came running in and jumped on the bed.  How fun to have these darling grandchildren with us.  I miss them immensely and relish every moment I have with them. It just never seems like enough!

 IMG_0415

Is this child absolutely beautiful or not?  How I love her!  I look at her and see a mini Jamie.

I have to add here that I interviewed for a new position at the county and yesterday was offered the job.  I was so very happy.  Nice to be in the admin department and not have to deal with money, taking payments, answering continual phone calls and not being able to leave my desk unless there was coverage from the other secretary.  I was going to have to work Christmas Eve so that my co-worker could have a turn having it off, but now that isn’t an issue.  I also got a nice raise in pay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment