Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Making bread

The first thing Peyton said to me when she came upstairs this morning was, “Hey Gam are we going to make bread?”  I told her we sure were.  I had not planned on making bread this morning but how can you turn down a request from a grandchild!  So began the bread making experience with Peyton.  Lexi and Jordyn Lyn had stayed over night at a friends home so it was just me and Peyton.  She helped me with every step of the way.

When the girls got home it was time to shape the dough into loaves.  Each girl had their own piece of dough to shape as they wanted. 

IMG_0416IMG_0418IMG_0419IMG_0420

Finished and ready to bite into a hot piece of home made bread.  Yummm!  I don’t think there is anything that smells more delightful than bread cooking.  The smell just fills the home with love Smile!

IMG_0421

No comments:

Post a Comment