Sunday, January 27, 2013

Another project finished and another started.

This finished project is hard to take a picture of because it is so long.  This is one of my favorites.

IMG_4655IMG_4656

This next project isn’t something I would ordinarily do.  My co-worker, Ashley, started this over a year ago and just wasn’t making any progress so I volunteered to finish it for her.  I’ll do all the cross stitching and she can do all the outlining.  I want to get it done and get back to doing my own projects that are waiting on the wing!  When I go this from her, she had the one reindeer done and a little bit of the teddy bear. I started this today and have the bottom of the sleigh and runners close to being done.   I’d like to finish this by the end of February.  That is my goal.

IMG_4657IMG_4658

No comments:

Post a Comment