Saturday, January 12, 2013

The storms are rolling in

We’ve had three days of nothing but one storm after another.  Someone at work was being very clever and went out in the parking lot and decorated the windshields of the employees cars.  I loved mine and had to take a picture of it.

IMG_0133

Because of the major storm warnings and because most Salt Lake people travel by freeway, the county issued a ‘go home early’ ticket two days in a row!  Unheard of!  One day we went home at 4 p.m. and the next day they had us leave at 3:30 p.m. Jordan, Lexi and Petyon,  if you look closely you can see the ice cycles hanging off the front fender.  When the girls were here in December they were fascinated with the ice cycles on the trees and roofs. 

I don’t often set New Years resolutions because I don’t believe they are necessary but this year there are a couple of things I have set my mind to continue to do.  One is read the scriptures every morning, which I’ve already been doing, the second is to be sure and say prayers before leaving the house each morning, which I have also been doing and the third is to continue with my exercising at the gym at least 5 times a week, which I’ve also been doing.  They are three good things to continue with.  Of course I always have projects lined up and waiting.  I don’t think that will ever change.

Happy New Year to all my posterity.  Love you all.  Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment