Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Yes, another Gam moment.

I had addressed all the Christmas card and put stamps on them, went to work and put them in the out going mail basket.  Nice to have that project done.  One of our co-workers came through the office and put something to be mailed in the basket, picked up one of my cards and said, “Who is the idiot that put all their stamps on the wrong side and didn’t even put a return address on their cards.?”  I was the one who had to confess.  I had stamped every single envelope with the stamp in the left hand corner.  Yes, my children, you’d better be prepared for the future.  I’m only 68 and already putting stamps in the wrong corner.  I very carefully peeled everyone of those stamps off and put them in the right corner and had them back in the basket just before the mailman came.  I’m such a ‘wing-nut’!!!

IMG_0128

This is the card for 2012 that Tucker created for us.  I can’t remember if I posted it and so will post it again, just in case.

IMG_4640

No comments:

Post a Comment