Sunday, January 27, 2013

How do your cookies rate with your kids?

I just have to give Lyndsy a bad time.  Neal and I tended River on Saturday and while he was here we made cookies.  He asked me what kind I was making and I told him chocolate chip.  He didn’t say much for a minute and then looked up at me and said, “I don’t like my mom’s healthy cookies.  I like your cookies best!”  I had to smile.  I asked River why he didn’t like them and he said they didn’t taste good and they were made out of coconut flour.  I assured him that my cookies were not made out of coconut flour.  When they were done he asked me if he could take some home for himself and extra ones for his dad.  Sorry, Lyndsy, I win for best “unhealthy” cookies.  Smile

IMG_4653IMG_4654

While he was here he noticed the huge ice cycle growing off our roof.  We went outside and took a picture.  I told him how excited Jordyn Lyn, Lexi and Peyton were to see ice cycles so he wanted me to take a picture of him standing by the biggest one coming from the roof.

IMG_4650IMG_4652

IMG_4651

No comments:

Post a Comment