Sunday, December 2, 2012

My best friend turns 70! Oh my gosh!

I’m trying to think myself at 70.  It really isn’t that far off but I kind of like hanging out in the 60’s.  Sixty doesn’t sound nearly as old as seventy!  But, I know it is just around the corner.  Judy told Ron that he was not to have a party so he went ahead and planned a family one anyway.  He invited us because he said we were part of the family.  We were excited to be a part of the celebration.   Happy Birthday, Judy!

IMG_4471IMG_4472

The picture below is of Judy’s son J.D. cooking Mexican dinner.  It was delicious.  The food Neal is holding is steak with cactus.  I chose not to eat cactus.

IMG_4473IMG_4474IMG_4475

The picture above is Neal and I, Ron and Judy and Tibby and Howard.  The picture below is Judy while we sang happy birthday to her.

IMG_4478IMG_4477Ron and Judy – cute couple and wonderful friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment