Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas presents given me . . .

A book from Jamie and Tucker.  A new bathrobe from Lynda Ann and Jeff.  I might add here that Lynda called me one day and said, “I just finished your Christmas present and I may throw it at you on Christmas Eve!”  Apparently it gave her some grief.  You think?

IMG_4556IMG_4558

An apron and a picture of me on the elephant in China from Maren and Greg.  BYU and Utah blankets from Tucker.

IMG_4559IMG_4560

Lyndsy and James gave us a darling box with pictures all over it.  I’ll get a picture of it and get it posted.  Jeff and Mindy the casserole carrier (another picture to post) and they gave Neal a movie gift certificate. 

All in all it was a wonderful Christmas Eve and I think everyone went home happy and hopefully feeling the love that we all have for each other.  I love you all and hope this next year will be filled with memorable and fun family adventures.  Thanks to all my children for a wonderful Christmas!

IMG_4561IMG_4562

No comments:

Post a Comment