Friday, February 3, 2012

My January visiting teaching effort

I forgot to post what I did for the month of January for my inactive sisters who don’t want a message and most of the time, don’t answer their doors even though I suspicion they are there.  The recipe is on the front and the visiting teaching message for January is laminated on the back.  This recipe is thanks to Jamie.  I still remember the first time she made it.  Justin and C. J. were visiting and Jamie made a batch of this sweet salsa and myself along with Justin and C. J. and Jamie stood around the island and nearly consumed the whole batch.  It is delicious.  I’ve taken it to work a couple of times and it is gone nearly as fast as I set it out on the counter!  By the way, the lime tortilla chips are a must!

IMG_3018IMG_3019

No comments:

Post a Comment