Sunday, February 26, 2012

Lyndsy gave me eyelashes for Christmas.

Saturday at 1:30 p.m. began the process.  It only took her 3 hours to beautify me.  I think she did a beautiful job considering the model she is working with.  What do you think?  We had a wonderful visit while she was working on me, discussing everything from A to Z.  By the way, these are real mink eyelashes!!!

IMG_3061IMG_3063IMG_3064

When we were about finished James and River came in and James told me that he has accepted a new job with Larry H. Miller Company. More pay, better benefits, closer to home, lots of perks (that hopefully we will all benefit from) and a much better atmosphere. Good luck James in your new endeavor. I think he starts on March 5th. Oh yes, Jeff H. called and said that he had a knew job. He is still working with IHC on the weekends but will be working with another counseling group during the week. Jeff G. is also thinking about making some career changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment