Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My next counted cross stitch project–started Sept. 1

IMG_2377

This is called the 12 days of Christmas with a sewing twist to it. As you can see by the picture below it shows days four, five and six.  I fell in love with it.  Another one of those “not making it for any one, don’t know what I’m going to do with it when it is done and don’t care.  I just enjoy doing them and they are good therapy for me!  I’ll probably end up framing and hanging it in my sewing room.  I don’t feel so idle when I’m watching TV if I’m at least keeping my hands busy doing something. I have memories of mother always doing some project when she was watching TV.  Usually crocheting or quilting.  Both of which I’ve tried but didn’t enjoy enough to pursue the craft.  The quilting I could do nicely but crocheting was a disaster!  Nope, not my thing.  I’ll stick to embroidery work.

IMG_2376

No comments:

Post a Comment