Sunday, March 6, 2011

A sad day but, a bargain day!


I put on my watch this morning and it fell off my arm. As I looked at it I realized the part that attaches to the watch is completely worn through and will no longer hold the watch together. Yes I was very sad. I had this watch since 1986! I took it to a watch repair place and they said there was no way it could be fixed. :-( That was not what I wanted to hear. They suggested I get on line to Gucci and see if they had anything. I guess that will be my next project. I am such a ‘time’ oriented person that I just have to have a watch with me at all times. I don’t know how many times a day I have to know what time it is.


March 2011 022



While I was at the watch store I began looking around for a watch to replace my Gucci watch and noticed that everything and I mean everything in the store is silver. There were about two or three gold band watches. I finally settled on one and when I asked the price she said that it was $126.00, but, they were having a sale and it was 80% off which made it $25 something. I thought that was a good deal. I don’t love the band, but for $25.00 I can learn to like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment